Structure de la formation
1. Hello everybody!
- Introducing self and people
- Everyday objects
- Plural nouns
- SITUATION: Introduce yourself
2. Meeting people
- TO BE: Questions and negatives
- Short answers and contractions
- Talking about family
- Numbers and counting
- SITUATION: In a cafe: how to order a coffee
3. The world of work
- Present Simple 1: rules
- Jobs. Time expressions
- SITUATION: Speak about your job
4. Take it easy!
- Present simple 2: questions and negatives
- Leisure activities, hobbies
- Telling time
- SITUATION: Speak about your hobbies
5. Where do you live?
- Space description
- How many…? some – any
- Rooms and household goods
- SITUATION: Describe your office, your living rooms, etc.
6. Can you speak English? Then and now
- Can-can’t / could – couldn’t. Countries and languages
- Past Simple 1: was-were. Regular verbs
- Talking about past actions
- SITUATION: So what happened next?
7. When did you two meet?
- Past Simple 2: Irregular verbs
- Questions and negatives
- Inventions. Past memories. Talking about life events
- SITUATION: Speak about a past memory
8. You look good!
- Talking about here and now
- Describing a picture
- Describing people
- SITUATION: Describe a photo
9. Food you like!
- A-some, much-many, count vs uncount nouns
- Food and drinks. Shopping for groceries
- SITUATION: At the supermarket
10. Bigger and better!
- Adjectives – comparative and superlative
- Adjectives vs adverbs
- City and country vocabulary.
- SITUATION: Describe your ideal lifestyle